1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Wifi slow while on a phone callSupport

1. OiC165

OiC165 New Member

Looking for an assist with my Razr M. Running Jelly Bean. The issue is with wifi being extremely slow while I'm on a phone call. While on the same call, if I were to switch it off and connect only to 4G it blazes. If I'm on wifi and hang up on a call, it starts working as normal.

I've checked as many settings as I could find, wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem. Also looking for a solution if someone has found one.

Confused, please help! :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Daniel Droid

Daniel Droid Member

Call verizon and if they don't solve your problem ask to speak with a supervisor or manager.
  3. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. Better to go in to a store and speak with someone there.
  4. nealoc187

nealoc187 Member

I thought on verizon's network it was impossible to be on a phone call and use 4G at the same time?
  5. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

It was my understanding that you couldn't be on 3G and the phone at the same time, but you can with 4G.
  6. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

I was talking to a friend on the phone(he has an M also) and he was downloading apps as I was talking to him. I didn't think that was possible. Oh and he only has 3G service where he lives. I'll check that for certain though as I know he has 3 Ms in the household and could have been talking on one and downloading on another.

EDIT: He was on 4G at the time. Same phone talking and downloading.
  7. Larry_H

Larry_H New Member

I think that being able to download and talk at the same time is carrier dependent.