• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi slow while on a phone call

OiC165

Lurker
Dec 5, 2012
Looking for an assist with my Razr M. Running Jelly Bean. The issue is with wifi being extremely slow while I'm on a phone call. While on the same call, if I were to switch it off and connect only to 4G it blazes. If I'm on wifi and hang up on a call, it starts working as normal.

I've checked as many settings as I could find, wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem. Also looking for a solution if someone has found one.

Confused, please help! :thinking:

I was talking to a friend on the phone(he has an M also) and he was downloading apps as I was talking to him. I didn't think that was possible. Oh and he only has 3G service where he lives. I'll check that for certain though as I know he has 3 Ms in the household and could have been talking on one and downloading on another.

EDIT: He was on 4G at the time. Same phone talking and downloading.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones