• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WoW Eight Days Since Launch..Are We All As Happy As We Thought We Would Be???

Well...my husband bought me one as well, so we pretty much ignore each other LOL.

Haha we did the same and just sit around playing with our phones. 9 days with this phone and I like it more each day. I am so happy to be able to read my ebooks with ease because of the huge screen. I came over from a Pre and got pretty disgusted with it toward the end. I am so happy I don't have to apply homebrew patches to make the Evo usable. LOVE IT!

Upvote 0
im loving the evo i switched from a iphone 3gs so much better in every way possible and i dont have any of the build issues others seem to be having thank goodness plus sprint is cheaper than at&t

my only problem with it is it sometimes wont let me connect to my pc and i have to pull out the battery to get it to connect

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones