WTB: Would anyone like to sell their nexus one neoprene case?

1. tsuxtube

tsuxtube Member

Would anyone like to sell their nexus one neoprene case?

I've lost mine and would like another.

PM if interested. In the UK.

Thanks.

cross posted in classifieds

Advertisement
    :
  2. snakeybidder

snakeybidder Well-Known Member

You can buy mine (original, unused ) for
  3. tsuxtube

tsuxtube Member

Thanks. As it happened i went in to my local vodafone store to see if they had any ideas. The nice man said he had a box from a returned faulty N1 and gave me the case from that...for free!

Its nice being on the receiving end of random kindness.
  4. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

ha ! ...that's one in a mil chance ,nice ! good for you !
    if vodafone had it in rom ,maybe i could of got one ... but .. :(
  5. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

Just got mine from the link above. Took 2 weeks to get here from Hong Kong, but $3 and free shipping. It's perfect. :)
  6. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Nice! How's the quality? Is it as thick and supple as the original? I ordered mine a week or 2 ago and was beginning to worry I'd never see it.
    Glad to see it's legit :)
  7. Hook

I'm not sure. I think it is actually a knock-off, but it feels fine and fits well. Definitely worth $3.
  8. Teknologic

Thanks, that's reassuring :)
    Now I'm sorry I didn't buy 2 tho, I already lost one, I wouldn't be surprised if I pulled that again :p
  9. ECBomb

ECBomb Well-Known Member

I bought one off eBay for my X10 before and it said Neoprene in the ad...when I got it, it felt NOTHING like the one that came with the Nexus One...so does this $3 knockoff one feel like the material is smooth and is actually capable of absorbing impact? Or can you tell that it's noticeably thinner?
  10. Hook

Trouble is, I don't remember completely what the original was like. This one is soft and smooth inside the case. I don't know about thickness, but I think it would absorb an fall okay, as well as the original. Neither would I want to drop from 10 ft onto concrete, but it might do okay. I just can't answer the question of is it thinner than the original.

I mostly use it in the house. In the world, my Nexus One has no case and rides in an HTC leather horizontal belt holster. I tend to like easy access. If I drop it, I drop it.
  11. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

The ones on ebay are thinner and much much cheaper feeling than the one that came with the Nexus One. I was quite disappointed with the one I ordered.
  12. Teknologic

I'll chime in.
    Got mine last week, you can tell it's a knock-off by the stitching (but after a bit of use it doesn't notice anymore). But the materials seem pretty original or at least as close to it as a knock-off gets.
    I'll get a quick snap of it:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only thing I could see going wrong with this atm is the android print not being as durable.

But as far as I'm concerned, I'll just pretend I never lost my pouch in the first place :p
  13. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

it looks pretty good for a copy [if it is a copy] ! ....even the insides look look the original :)
  14. Snazzy

Snazzy Well-Known Member

That bottom stitch is backwards.. if you turned the pouch inside-out the stitch would then look correct but the material being single sided it would be.. well inside-out.

Small details like this ID the knock-off quickly but still very usable. How much?