x10 email helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anyway that I can have my resume in my phone n make gmail or hotmail account n attach my resume file and send my resume to employers? If possible how to do it? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Well I have sent Microsoft office documents (excel spreadsheets) as an attachment using K9 mail and my own pop3 email account so I assume you could use Word or similar and send that. You need a file manager, I use astro to find the file I want to attach.

3. NaplesBill

NaplesBill Well-Known Member

The US version includes the NitroDesk TouchDown email client, which is much better than Moxier IMO. You can easily attach files to emails with this client. It is disguised under the title of Work Email on the phone but it is the full TouchDown client.

4. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

@rosered what is pop3? sorry lol im new . so i tried my gmail app that comes with the phone. and downloaded astro and put my resume file there and attached it on gmail and sent it to my othe email and opened it on computer it worked :) but i dont like gmail would hotmail account work with k9?
    @NaplesBill whats NitroDesk TouchDown email client?

5. NaplesBill

NaplesBill Well-Known Member

Sorry, that is the Exchange email client on the AT&T X10a. It doesn't work with gmail or hotmail so probably not going to matter to you.

6. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member