• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

X2 Videos on Motorola's Website

The hardware looks like a nice piece of kit but I can't ever get another Moto device until they fully remove MotoBlur. To me it just looks so low quality and kiddy like.

you obviously haven't had any experience with the new Moto Blur on the GB leaks. It's a complete 180 from the Blur that is on Froyo and many other people agree. Even most Guide's and Senior members on here.

Upvote 0
you obviously haven't had any experience with the new Moto Blur on the GB leaks. It's a complete 180 from the Blur that is on Froyo and many other people agree. Even most Guide's and Senior members on here.

Well there isn't a Blur GB device currently out on VZW or any other carrier is there? As it stands now, I've watched all of the videos on Motorola's site and in its current state, MotoBlur sucks on it and is just the same as ever with a few changes to widgets.

If you can point me to where I can see some of the new GB Blur I would definitely like to check it out. Tossing around the idea of getting the DX2, TB or Charge. I want back in the Android arena as my VeriPhone is boring.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones