• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xoom Online Petition for SD Card Info

Motor already has their money, it's just Best Buy, Costco, et. al that get stuck. You'd think that would encourage them to pressure manufacturers to get their crap together... you'd think.
I was in two different best buys. In one I took a first look at the xoom, in the second I bought it (right after I left the apple store).
In both the same picture.
iPad2 commercial directly at the entrance.
iPad2 right infront of the computer section but you can't buy it (because they have non).
Xoom you could buy, but you don't find it.
In both stores the Xoom was in the darkest corner of the computer section and I had to ask to find it.
1) It seems that Best Buy does not want to sell Xooms
2) If the special offer was triggered by a Moto discount they do make really bad contracts
3) I'm angry at Best Buy not only because they hide my favorite tablet, but inspite I adverted to the special offer, they forgot about it and I had to go to a 3rd best buy for a credit
So my compassion with best buy is very limited ;-).

Regards
Chilli

Upvote 0
But there was a mass return for the Transformer along with a mass 'buying a Transformer instead' he didn't say that he was going to do it. It was merely implied. That way he could still be right regardless of any action/inaction on his part. :)

Oh, it was more than implied. Here is a more direct quote from earlier. :)

The Asus EEE Transformer is coming out this Month (April) for $200 cheaper. If I don't hear anything from Motorola soon, I will be taking back the WiFi Xoom (I have a 45 day window at BestBuy as a Silver Premiere Member).

Just giving him a hard time, but again, it's just interesting to watch how these things develop. I hope everyone finds something that best suits their needs.:)

Upvote 0
Hehe, I'm seriously disappointed with the (lack of) progress toward getting LTE/external storage. I might have to decide when to cut my losses.

I'll email you my address, you can send it to me. :D

I'm still loving mine more every day. Reading Free Google books, email (just downloaded K-9), web browsing, google docs...whoop! Whoop! Love it!

Upvote 0
I'll email you my address, you can send it to me. :D

I'm still loving mine more every day. Reading Free Google books, email (just downloaded K-9), web browsing, google docs...whoop! Whoop! Love it!

Sure, send me your address. I've got a bet going with a friend that if I took a crap in my Xoom box and sent it to you that it might take you a bit to realize that it won't get LTE either. Then again, it might get it before the Xoom does.

PS: all of those things that have you so excited, I was able to do with a phone. Hell, you can do that with an iPad.

Upvote 0
Sure, send me your address. I've got a bet going with a friend that if I took a crap in my Xoom box and sent it to you that it might take you a bit to realize that it won't get LTE either. Then again, it might get it before the Xoom does.

PS: all of those things that have you so excited, I was able to do with a phone. Hell, you can do that with an iPad.

Yeah you can do those things with your finger too. :p

(but you're wrong about doing it on a phone, screen is not big enough, and iPad has walls too high)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones