xtrROM2.1

Last Updated:

1. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

Looks nice, might have to try this one. On EE3.0. Any bugs so far with it?

3. pacedrum69

pacedrum69 Well-Known Member

I just flashed it.....PIMP.... way fast.....so far everything works.....MFLOP @ 5+....LWP looks killer...Im gonna mess with it a bit...:):eek:

4. raphifix

raphifix Well-Known Member

I've been using xtrROM myself for around a week, and for the moment at least, it's my favorite rom. :D

I've been experiencing the silent bug less and the rom in general is solid as can be. Through experimentation, I too have settled at 787 w/JIT. The only true bug I have found so far is that if I view my bookmarks in list mode, I get an fc. However, changing the view to thumbnail eliminates this problem. I dare say I've gotten better battery life with this rom as well, despite overclocking. I think this could be attributed to the fact that my minimum speed while asleep is 160 I think.

I just wish I could get MM to work. It repeatedly displays the "Would you like to reboot" box whenever I try to apply the theme, despite me pressing yes. And when I reboot manually, still nothing.

But overall, this is a fast, stable, no-frills ROM. The battery life is great, and my favorite parts of the HTC framework, the dialer and contacts apps, remain intact. :D

5. buff12db

buff12db Well-Known Member

I've been using this ROM for a few days now, and just enable vBOOST with JIT. Getting between 4 and 5 MFLOPS average. This ROM is so fast.
    I loved Evil Eris 3.0, except that it took up way too much space. xtrROM is my every day ROM choice for now.

6. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I've been using it for the last four days, after having a mini-bug with Ivan's. So far, I like this. I'm looking to try a few more ROMs going forward, but I think that this is the one that I will be coming back to for now.

7. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

8. les017

les017 Active Member

Had the wife on it (2.0) since release and it is virtually flawless. Gonna move her Eris to 2.1 this weekend. Should only be better...