• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Z4root with superuser

Jake11

May 9, 2011
Dear All veterans,
I have a lenovo lephone 3gw101, i have just installed the z4root and found that it added another named super user. my phone is still having framework version 3gw101 t s 1.101 5070 110209, os version 2.0. I just installed z4root on it, i dont know how to use it. i would like to upgrade it. Ive seen the guide by kbob. i still wish if someone could assist me. Please help me.

Regards
Jake

Dear All veterans,
I have a lenovo lephone 3gw101, i have just installed the z4root and found that it added another named super user. my phone is still having framework version 3gw101 t s 1.101 5070 110209, os version 2.0. I just installed z4root on it, i dont know how to use it. i would like to upgrade it. Ive seen the guide by kbob. i still wish if someone could assist me. Please help me.

Regards
Jake

Super user is the app that gives you permission to do things that require root... It's a good thing :)
Z4root is just the installer, and can now be removed if you wish

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones