• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [1-21-13][ROM] CM10.1 for the evoLTE!!

Glad to hear! The one complaint I have with switching over from Sense to this ROM is the battery life is a bit worse -- although the tradeoff is something I'd gladly make. Great to hear that it's better in the newer builds.

Going to try to update to the latest nightly tonight. I'm running 9/15 right now and it's been working fabulously as a daily driver.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I enjoyed CM for a while but I'm going to wait till its a little more polished.
Some problems I found throught many of different builds and the asop kernels:
I had random data issues, volumes through speaker and Bluetooth were just too low,
Random reboots, wiFi refused to work sometimes, camera would reset the phone, Bluetooth was very touch n go
(I used Bluetooth in my truck everyday and this is the biggest prob)

I find CleanRom DE and the Ezoch kernel gives me the battery life and experience I need with some sense spiffs that Aosp lacks.

Upvote 0
I enjoyed CM for a while but I'm going to wait till its a little more polished.
Some problems I found throught many of different builds and the asop kernels:
I had random data issues, volumes through speaker and Bluetooth were just too low,
Random reboots, wiFi refused to work sometimes, camera would reset the phone, Bluetooth was very touch n go
(I used Bluetooth in my truck everyday and this is the biggest prob)

I find CleanRom DE and the Ezoch kernel gives me the battery life and experience I need with some sense spiffs that Aosp lacks.

I know these are nightlies and WIP .. I'm just sharing my experiences. I know what causes these problems and most of the fixes but I just don't have the time to dedicate like I used to love to give. Kids, women, work, and College & NFL Football have my schedule now.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
Finally flashed this again today with the newest 10.20 build and the newer komodo kernel. The phone force closes are completely gone :D

Also didn't have issues with WiFi 3g handoff like the last couple have had for me.

Its good to be back :):)

That's good to know. I went back to MeanROM a couple of weeks ago to let the AOSP ROMs mature a little bit more. It's looking like some good progress is being made.

What happened to the nightlies though? The latest one I see on GooManager is from 10/12.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones