• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 1600 mAh battery for DHD. Is it worth buying.. ?? Need help plzz.. !

The 3rd party batteries are poor from what I've seen. I did just buy one of those New Trent battery packs that was recommended on here in another thread somewhere. Basically you charge the little pack and then when your battery is low you connect it to your phone via a small cable and it'll charge your phone from 0%-100% in about 2 hours roughly. It should carry enough power to charge your phone 3-4 times on one battery, rated capacity for the one I have is about 5000mAh.

Reactions: ksagar04
Upvote 0
The 3rd party batteries are poor from what I've seen. I did just buy one of those New Trent battery packs that was recommended on here in another thread somewhere. Basically you charge the little pack and then when your battery is low you connect it to your phone via a small cable and it'll charge your phone from 0%-100% in about 2 hours roughly. It should carry enough power to charge your phone 3-4 times on one battery, rated capacity for the one I have is about 5000mAh.
Thanks Casey_Chaos for ur advice, I shall then stick on to the HTC battery itself.. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones