• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

Another typical game between the Chiefs and Chargers. I hope you had Prime TV or you missed a hard fought game by both teams. I sure hope Justin Herbert is okay. The hit where he was injured didn't look that vicious. I think it was a combination of being hit in the chest with that arm and then landing on the tacklers helmet in the kidney area.
He's a great QB and will do nothing but get better.

Upvote 0
Your D line owned my O line. Mahomes had no time to pass and the receivers had no time to run routes. The Chiefs O line isn't as bad as last year but certainly a huge question mark moving forward.
i just wish that Mahomes would throw JuJu more. i drafted him thinking he could replace Hill......NOT!!!!! at least not the last 2 games:thumbsdowndroid:

Upvote 0
i just wish that Mahomes would throw JuJu more. i drafted him thinking he could replace Hill......NOT!!!!! at least not the last 2 games:thumbsdowndroid:
I landed JuJu in my auto draft league I was forced to play in. I had him on the bench Sunday but started him tonight. One of those guys will earn the #1 receiver spot... I hope :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I went into that Buffalo game with their kicker and playing against Diggs and Buffalo D. I had a 96% chance to win and was blown out. I put up 12 points and my opponent put up 61.3. Just one of the reasons I'm over ff.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!

that does suck. well i went against a guy whose team just went off producing 208 pts!!!!!!!! that is tops in our league. i had no chance of winning no matter how well my team did.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
OUCH!!!!!!!!!

that does suck. well i went against a guy whose team just went off producing 208 pts!!!!!!!! that is tops in our league. i had no chance of winning no matter how well my team did.
I've played for over a decade and have only once seen someone put up 200+ point. Ouch.

I'm caught up in an auto draft league. You would think if all teams were auto drafted there would be more parity. Two weeks in it's not looking anything like a fair disbursement of talent. Two teams suck badly and two teams are untouchable and the rest of us are in the middle struggling. I dumped four players right off and improved my chances. It's a league for fun.. no money.. but I'm not seeing the fun.

Upvote 0
@ocnbrze Both of our teams took it on the chin today. At least the Raiders lost. If we can just get a Denver loss then it's a wash.
yeah my team can't stay healthy. we lost Joey Bosa and Kenneth Murray, and Rashawn Slater. all key players on both defense on offense. we were already without Corey Linsley(center), J.C. Jackson(safety) and Keenan Allen.

these are all key players and players who are hard to replace......not to mention that Justin Herbert is banged up with a rib injury.

hopefully we can get healthy for next week. we get Houston and if healthy, should be a winnable game.

Upvote 0
We are missing our kicker and the backup is not very good. Beyond that, we really haven't an excuse for playing so poorly. Our special teams just killed us today. Oh well. I still love me some football.

Denver finally scored a TD in the 4th quarter and ultimately prevailed.
It would have been nice to add another L to their collection.

We play Brady and crew at his house next Sunday night. That will be no walk in the park.

Upvote 0
sheesh this is` so typical of the Chargers. there is all this hype about how good the team is on paper and then we go out an underperform or get injured. right now we have down both. looks like Bosa is out for a good chunk of time. should come back hopefully in time for the playoffs....provided that we make it in. also hurt is Rashawn Slater our pro-bowl left tackle. in his place Staley is electing to start a rookie to protect Herbert's blindside.

not to mention that we are also out Jalen Guyton our other long ball threat besides Keenan Allen who is also out. also the starting center Corey Linsley is out as well.

i know that other teams are hurt, but these are key guys at key positions. winless Houston could not have come at a better time for us.

Upvote 0
Speaking of injury, I hope Tua Tagovailoa is okay. That hit last night didn't look that vicious but the result was sure ugly. It might lead to a deeper investigation of him staggering on the field last week and not entering into the concussion protocol.
just saw this video about that hit last night.......doesn't look good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones