• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

21GB of System/User Data

There is no photos or video as part of that 21gb. I managed to get it down to about 16gb by removing apps and clearing data, but I'm having to do it one app at a time???
Not necessarily one at a time for everything. Some apps yes but for the most part you can do a lot through your phone's Settings >> Storage >> Internal storage menu.
Apparently you've cleaned up quite a bit already so depending on just how far you want to take this, try installing this DiskUsage app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.diskusage&hl=en
It will give you a graphical display of the contents stored in your internal storage.
You also have a basic file manager to manage your files/folders that Samsung includes on its phones, look in your apps menu for the 'My Files' app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones