• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

32Gb kingston class 4 micro sd available

Booyah! Any advice on whether class 4 will cut it for me? I've heard many contradicting things..
I keep about 70% of my apps on my sd card and I'm noticing some delays, especially on start up (using stock 4gb C2).
Also, checking amazon I came across this: Amazon.com: Used and New: Kingston - Flash memory card ( microSDHC to SD adapter included ) - 32 GB - Class 4 - microSDHC
$50 & $79 kind of seem too good to be true, but to be honest I've never bought anything off amazon before, anyone have any experience with their buyers insurance or anything alike?

Upvote 0
Booyah! Any advice on whether class 4 will cut it for me? I've heard many contradicting things..
I keep about 70% of my apps on my sd card and I'm noticing some delays, especially on start up (using stock 4gb C2).
Also, checking amazon I came across this: Amazon.com: Used and New: Kingston - Flash memory card ( microSDHC to SD adapter included ) - 32 GB - Class 4 - microSDHC
$50 & $79 kind of seem too good to be true, but to be honest I've never bought anything off amazon before, anyone have any experience with their buyers insurance or anything alike?

Amazon is top notch, customer service is also top notch. Also class 4 offers double the speed over class 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#Speeds

This looks good and I think I am going to pick one up. I store all my music on my card and I am down to about 3Gb (16GB card), nice find beast.

Actually looking at there link it seems that it's from one of there 3rd party sellers, I am not sure of the protection you get when you purchase something like that, might be best to call them.

Upvote 0
these are all the links to sellers that are recommended by kingston as well as a seller on amazon that ive dealt with before. As a rule i try not to buy any sd cards that are considered bulk packaging because they come in a crystal with no packaging and you therefore have no warranty with kingston, if the price of the card is to good to be true then its suspect. However amazon customer service is really top notch so in the event that the card is defective or not actually a 32gb then they will take care of you just realize that it may take a bit for a refund or a solution.

SDC4/32GB Kingston Technology 32GB microSDHC (Class 4) High Capacity micro Secure Digital Card with Standard SD Adapter

Amazon.com: Kingston - Flash memory card - 32 GB - Class 4 - microSDHC: Electronics

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=217573913&cb=88f1c55cffae4eaf89af5774b3dbac7e

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=SDC4/32GB

Upvote 0
Both protect you as far as getting your money back if the item is defective. I sell on eBay and have had many cases where the customer was not happy regardless of our policies and the description of the item stating the exact condition. Basically if your a buyer and not happy eBay/PayPal or Amazon will help you get your money back. I'm not sure about Amazon but eBay/PayPal will just require a tracking number that shows something is going from your address to the sellers address (regardless of what's actually in the package).

Upvote 0
Its not that amazon is better its that amazon tends to handle situations faster. Paying with paypal gives you great protection but paypal can take up to a month to issue a refund and resolve a complaint. theres just as many scammer's on ebay and amazon, thats why i avoid bulk shipping and overly cheap deals that seem to good to be true

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones