• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

32GB MicroSDHC/TransFlash TF Memory Card???

dose any body know where to get a 32gb micro sd class six?

They only make Class 2 32GB micro SD cards at the moment. The tech just matured enough for them to even make the card, let alone up the class.

For what it's worth, I have a class 2 32GB, and I got ~4MB/s during a robocopy from my old 16GB to the new 32GB. As the class speed has no effect on the read speed of the card, you probably won't notice too much of a difference in day-to-day use.

If you need performance, the best size::speed you can get from microSD is a 16GB class 6.

Upvote 0
Don't buy these!!!!

I saw these on Ebay a month or so ago, placed a bid and won it for around $32. The card came in the mail two weeks later, but it was complete rubbish - only about 2GB of the card was usable, although the computer recognized it as a 32GB card. Tried to move all my music at least 6 times, but no good - most of the files were corrupted and didn't work. I contacted the seller, he immediately gave me a refund without asking for me to ship it back, and for that I left him positive feedback, but I will never buy anything from him (grandtechdigital) again.

So yes, bottom line: if it's sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I went for the plunge just because $32 was cheap and I could get a refund if I wanted to. However, it sounds like some of you weren't as lucky as I was.

Upvote 0
Don't buy these!!!!

I saw these on Ebay a month or so ago, placed a bid and won it for around $32. The card came in the mail two weeks later, but it was complete rubbish - only about 2GB of the card was usable, although the computer recognized it as a 32GB card. Tried to move all my music at least 6 times, but no good - most of the files were corrupted and didn't work. I contacted the seller, he immediately gave me a refund without asking for me to ship it back, and for that I left him positive feedback, but I will never buy anything from him (grandtechdigital) again.

So yes, bottom line: if it's sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I went for the plunge just because $32 was cheap and I could get a refund if I wanted to. However, it sounds like some of you weren't as lucky as I was.

:mad: AWWE that sucks... at least you could get refund. I just bought (2) 32g Micro SDHC TF cards on Ebay for $72.00. (I travel quite a bit and watch movies on my phone) I received them yesterday, and they work as described. Lucked out I guess. Advise to the newer buyers aka noobs out there ... (not directing to you br123), Be careful, don't buy without research, use PayPal (so if anything goes haywire, you could refund) beware of china sells (lots of counterfeit) good luck and happy bidding!!

MT3g -

Upvote 0
They only make Class 2 32GB micro SD cards at the moment. The tech just matured enough for them to even make the card, let alone up the class.

For what it's worth, I have a class 2 32GB, and I got ~4MB/s during a robocopy from my old 16GB to the new 32GB. As the class speed has no effect on the read speed of the card, you probably won't notice too much of a difference in day-to-day use.

If you need performance, the best size::speed you can get from microSD is a 16GB class 6.

Here is a class 4 Amazon.com: TOPRAM 16GB 16G microSD microSDHC Card Class 4 with SD Adapter and SDHC R1 (black) reader: Electronics

Upvote 0
Where can I find the listings for these? I'd be willing to buy the $80 one probably...

32gb Micro SD card. 100% REAL - eBay (item 320567699430 end time Aug-01-10 16:42:01 PDT)

^^^Well, I (inadvertantly) found your listing on Ebay and just won it. Some mark buster ebay newbie (lol) kept on bidding raising the price (which is good for you hawk :p).

I sent in a bid with about 10 seconds left and beat the mark buster by 2 cents. He bid like 20 seconds before me I think so I didn't even know he rebidded. It was at 90 bucks before I sent in my bid. I was thinking I was gonna get it for under 100 at least. Here is the bidding race here:

eBay.com Item Bid History

e***a
s.gif
( 5 ) Is the Mark Buster that earned you more money ;)

Oh well, at least I got a 32GB card now for a decent deal.

Upvote 0
I would also love to get a 32 GB (then I could get rid of my iPod Touch). But I found a 16GB card for $25 off Amazon. Did a test and it WASN'T a fake! That's an incredible deal, considering the same card goes for $70 from Best Buy.

The same happened to me! I received this card - it was even before all the fake-card news came out, otherwise I'd never ordered this card! And it was ok by h2testw. Took HOURS to complete :eek:

Today I was checking ebay for a friend who also wants to have a 32 GB card and all I find is 4 offers worldwide.

OK, I seem to be the lucky guy, but fortune favours fools.. or as they say: 天上掉馅饼 :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hi all,
If some one would like to buy 32GB Kingston Micro SD Card can contact me directly i sell them at 35 euros per pcs!!! so any one interested can find me on ebay my nickname is: adolya
And i provide free shippment too...
So i'm getting them all directly from Kingston factory.
So anyone interested wright back.
Thanks
bye bye

Upvote 0
Hi all,
If some one would like to buy 32GB Kingston Micro SD Card can contact me directly i sell them at 35 euros per pcs!!! so any one interested can find me on ebay my nickname is: adolya
And i provide free shippment too...
So i'm getting them all directly from Kingston factory.
So anyone interested wright back.
Thanks
bye bye

Crook!

Priceless!

Btw, I double-checked my microSDHC card again and - surprise - it is a 2GB fake card. Paypal will do the rest.

Upvote 0
Most memory cards you find on Ebay will be fakes - especially those coming from outside the US.

It was the same issue with Pro Duo for PSPs. I bought one as well - 4GB for ~$30 when they were still ~$80 in stores. THe card worked fine, just it was quite a bit slower than the 'real' cards and no magicgate.

Just a heads up. Ebay and memory cards = probably a fake.

Upvote 0
Hi I am new here

First post (of hopefully many more). I am looking at getting a few 32gig memory cards for my new google tablet. I bought the tablet off of dhgate and I am really please with it thus far. Other then not giving the correct country adapter I am ok with that!.

All I am wanting is to play movies ( not necessarily hd) and music and run software of it.

Found these two on ebay:

Option 1

BRAND NEW 32GB MICRO-SDHC TF MEMORY CARD (eBay item 160545543894 end time 15-Mar-11 19:57:17 AEDST) : Cameras

I am thinking OK, but what i have read is the higher the class the better it is? So if it turns out to be a class 2 I won't be upset.

Option 2:
100% NEW 32GB Micro SDHC SD Memory Card + Adapter (eBay item 250774507870 end time 26-Feb-11 13:03:31 AEDST) : Cameras

Ok alarm bells! NO Feedback and 120 Sold in history???? Sounds really dodgy so I as far as I am concerned I only have one option. I don't want to spend more then 50 bucks (aud) on them and cheap delivery.

Your thoughts?

Kind Regards
ShenLun

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones