• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4G LTE Might Have Arrived In Dayton, OH

Mallissa

Android Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2011
OH
Not sure if anyone else is close to Dayton, but I work downtown and have been rocking 3 bars of 4G LTE all day today. Verizon website said we were supposed to get it tomorrow, so I just wanted to give a heads up that it appears to be on schedule. :) It is noticeably faster, and apps seem to work better as well. I was always getting mad because handcent wasn't working properly, but it appears that it has had it's good boy hat on all day today.

Reactions: fakedroid
:( Still waiting for 4G here :( I live in Christiansburg, VA, but our closest "big city" is Roanoke. I hear that they are building the 4G towers there, but I'm worried that the signal will not reach us since we have mountains in between our two cities. I'll be in NOVA this weekend visiting family so I'll get some 4G goodness for the weekend :)

Upvote 0
:( Still waiting for 4G here :( I live in Christiansburg, VA, but our closest "big city" is Roanoke. I hear that they are building the 4G towers there, but I'm worried that the signal will not reach us since we have mountains in between our two cities. I'll be in NOVA this weekend visiting family so I'll get some 4G goodness for the weekend :)

Live it up while you can! Once i saw the icon light up, i couldnt figure out what to do first i was so excited :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones