• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [5.1.1]XenonHD For LG Leon C50/H345 on T-Mobile and Walmart Family Mobile

The Mediafire URL loads OK for me. Are you behind a firewall or something? Sometimes file-sharing sites might be blocked by corporate or faculty firewalls.

If the site is blocked, you'll have to use a VPN or find another Internet connection.

If you're referring to the year old ones in the OP, those have probably long expired, and someone who has the files would have to upload them again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes that is probably that is what it is where could I find the links
They might not be available online at the moment for download.

Those in the OP were originally uploaded to a free file-sharing a year ago, and those sites usually only keep them for a certain time, maybe 3 or 6 months, then they're deleted and so you get 404. The OP hasn't been on AF since September. So hopefully someone else has the files who might be reading this.

Reactions: czarsup3rstar
Upvote 0
I am having trouble getting phone service with Tracfone now that I have sim unlocked my MetroPCS Leon. I flashed back to the stock rom, unlocked the phone, then flashed my TWRP backup of the XenonHD MetroPCS Rom with all of my settings for the last 6 months. (I was using it over Wifi only.)

Now I put a new SIM card in from Tracfone and it works fine on the MetroPCS stock ROM. But the recovered XenonHD rom just says "sim service provider unlock pin".

Help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones