• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

611 cant recognize my phone number

brian1984

Apr 5, 2012
so now i have a new problem and dont know why....
today i called 611 and it says my account cant be found. it asked to dial my number and when did it it says that still cant find my number and account...
i called through *228 and they said everything is fine... that if problem still exists to bring phone to coorporate store..
then i checked in webste and in my account used to say my phone device, my plan and my extra services...
right now where my phone suposed to be doesnt show anything..
but my phone is listed with the sim card on My Profile..
and i can make calls...
any ideas??

Yes. You've stepped into the twilight zone.

edit - you have the connect right? Did you try the My Metro app? It's the same as 611.

yes
that one is telling me at once that cant get to my account then i call and same thing..
i talk to costumer support dialing *228 and they said everything is ok..
also my visual voice mail is not working...

im tired of calling metro so i gonna wait for next month if doesnt fix by itself i ll see how my crazy head will react against metro

Upvote 0
yes
that one is telling me at once that cant get to my account then i call and same thing..
i talk to costumer support dialing *228 and they said everything is ok..
also my visual voice mail is not working...

im tired of calling metro so i gonna wait for next month if doesnt fix by itself i ll see how my crazy head will react against metro

I think your phone is not programmed correctly, I can help you out I will have to check your account so I can get the MIN to program it, you can call our store 9544309700 and well I'll try my best to help you.

Upvote 0
I think your phone is not programmed correctly, I can help you out I will have to check your account so I can get the MIN to program it, you can call our store 9544309700 and well I'll try my best to help you.

i just read your message..
this morning i was talking 2.5 hours with metropcs on the phone and the couldnt fix the problem..
they were insisting a lot that is an app problem.. then they tried to reprogram my phone and then i tried to activate my old metro phone calling *228 it says that cant find that phone number again!!
so now im sure it has to be a metro problem...
i might give u call maybe tomorrow..
im done with this today. so frustrating..
and anyway i dont really need to call 611 and visual voicemail...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones