• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a30 fierce wont boot into fastboot,bootloader mode...fix??

rH0 jH0

Sep 21, 2015
I have tried~in vain so it seems~to bootloader unlock, root my A30 Fierce android nougat phone with adb fastboot cmds for the former,and one click root android apps for the latter without success;it seems i can not reboot to fastboot nor bootloader mode on the A30 with adb in windows 7,and can not therefore root the a30 with one click root methods!!

I was wondering if any other AC forum members had any success with unlocking their alcatel a30 fierce bootloader,and what was the exact procedure???

Reactions: om9859848
I have tried~in vain so it seems~to bootloader unlock, root my A30 Fierce android nougat phone with adb fastboot cmds for the former,and one click root android apps for the latter without success;it seems i can not reboot to fastboot nor bootloader mode on the A30 with adb in windows 7,and can not therefore root the a30 with one click root methods!!

I was wondering if any other AC forum members had any success with unlocking their alcatel a30 fierce bootloader,and what was the exact procedure???

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones