• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help About Taskiller

Guys i have taskiller paid and i didnt know how to used correctly and i dont know what i will ignore running applications.. thanks for the help :D

Did you pau within the past 24 hours?

If so, delete it and get your money back.
YOu dont need a task killer. Android manages it's own memory very well.

TAskillers just kill apps that will only restart right back up, causing more work for the phone, and more battery usage.

Get rid of it ;)

Upvote 0
btw, i upgrade my phone to j16, and my battery drains very fast, in 6hours of phone idle, my 100% goes to 60% what is the solution for my problem? :(

Juice Defender can help your battery. It limits the time that 3G is on while phone is idle. This saves a ton of battery.

Also, if you know your phone is going to be idle for many hours, just turn off 3g.
I turned it off once when i knew I wasn't going to use it all day, and 5 hours later it was still at 100%.

Juice defender has a widget that allows you to turn off 3g

Upvote 0
Juice Defender can help your battery. It limits the time that 3G is on while phone is idle. This saves a ton of battery.

Also, if you know your phone is going to be idle for many hours, just turn off 3g.
I turned it off once when i knew I wasn't going to use it all day, and 5 hours later it was still at 100%.

Juice defender has a widget that allows you to turn off 3g

doesn't effect my phone with free version :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones