• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessing passwords via mobile - 1Password

I suppose you can call it an overlay.
It depends on how you set it up for each individual site yisit independently. that is why I like it so much.

I set it for banks as "no autofill", and it carries to all of my devices with the same settings for "that website".

for the bank sites, if I can't remember the longish passwords, I just open LastPass and look it up, then let it fill in the blanks just that one time...

gives me a bit more security even on my own computers....
the average person setting down to my PC is not going to be able to get into my accounts without a lot of effort to figure out where I hid the passwords.

in addition to all of that, I have my Alerts set on all of my accounts to send SMS and email messages for each and every transaction. Debit, AutoPay, CashWithDrawal.... etc...
or deposits from my pension checks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones