• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adding Call Sliders to Magic with 1.6

FIL

Sep 8, 2009
I've seen a fair few threads about removing these sliders on other phones, but no comments about them at all on the Magic... And I can't see any way to turn them on on my Magic either...

Are these an Android 2.x feature only, or just not included in the version for the Magic because it's got dedicated answer and hangup buttons?

Either way, is there a way to add them to the Magic (either a setting I haven't found, or an app to do the same thing?) as it's rather annoying hanging up on people when you don't even know the phone was ringing because it's in your pocket, or when you do hear it ring you hang up or answer the call by touching the screen as you're getting the phone out of your pocket...

A quick follow up... it would appear that the other solution to my immediate problem is be able to switch off the dedicated 'answer' and 'end call' buttons below the screen while the screen is locked... Again, I haven't seen an option in the settings to do this either...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones