• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding/Removing apps to Multi Window

xfengx

May 15, 2013
Hi everyone,

Does anyone here know how to add/remove specific apps to the multi window without using apps which require the phone to be rooted?

Cause currently I am unable to remove apps I dont want from the multi window and also cant add specific apps which I want to be on the multi window.

I cannot really answer your question but I thought it may be worth pointing out that very few apps are actually capable of running multi-window. You cannot just do this with any old app; you are pretty much stuck with the ones in the existing list.

Thanks for ur reply.Well,actually there is an app that can support the adding/removing ANY app from the multi window which they claim to.But its only applicable to rooted phone which I have tried before but couldnt root my phone.
That is the reason why I am looking for other alternatives of apps that can perform the task without rooting my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones