• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adobe Flash to happen 3/18/11. Discuss here.

I figured ut the issue...

search the market for "flash 10.2" and you will see that there are two returns.

One says "flash player 10.2" (which just showed up, but says flash 10.1 once you open it)(even the version # shows 10.1xxxxxxx)

and the other says "flash 10.2 prerelease"...which is what I had been trying to use.

Upvote 0
I just noticed that when you look at the bottom of the description of the so called flash 10.2, it says email the developer, and the developer is listed as "zachs@zachspong.com".

Coupled with the fact that no flash actually works on the xoom, and I am calling BS on this one, and wondering what access we have just given this app.

UNINSTALL RIGHT NOW!

I think the people who are saying it works, have not uninstalled the previous version. If you try and download just the "prerelease" version from the market, it doesnt work.

I did not have any installed before and it is working now.... ????

Upvote 0
Flash 10.2 has shown up in the market.

Description from Market:

Bring the FULL web to your device with Flash Player- videos, games, apps & more Flash Player enables a FULL web browsing experience.

NOTE: This is a finished production quality release for Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices and a BETA release for Android 3.0.1+ tablets. Please check with your device manufacturer or carrier to ensure you have the latest firmware update for your device.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
From the market description:

For optimal performance and the most immersive experience on Android 3.0.1+ tablets, view Flash Player delivered content in full screen by using the menu buttons provided by content providers, or by tapping content once followed by a long tap to bring down a button in the upper left corner which can be tapped to enable full screen mode.

Also:
NOTE: This is a finished production quality release for Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices and a BETA release for Android 3.0.1+ tablets.

Upvote 0
Has anyone installed the new Adobe update? If so are you able to read digital comics from Marvel Comic's website. Here is the link.
Digital Comics | Comics | Marvel.com
If it works can you please let me know.

Nope, not for me. I had to send a report of an error then force close the browser. There's need for some more work somewhere obviously. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones