• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe PDF reader apps won't install!

toad87

Lurker
Feb 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

I've tried many different types of pdf readers, including Adobe and ezPDFreader. None will install on my android.

I am using an iPad knockoff. Using Android v. 2.1.x.x

The method with which I download and install apps is downloading them off the internet on my laptop, transferring it to an microsdcard and then installing it on the android with "PK manager".

This method has worked with other apps, but unusually with any pdf reader, it just says "Application not Installed" "Blah blah could not be installed on this device".

What should I do? I am so frustrated!!! I need my PDF's!!! :(

I feel very similiar with mine. I bought it for 100 at auction thinking it was the same price as an e reader which I had recently bought but it had stopped working. it is like throwing good money after bad and all the study I thought I could do on my tablet i cant do it because it wont read adobe - frustration plus!!!

Upvote 0
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

I've tried many different types of pdf readers, including Adobe and ezPDFreader. None will install on my android.

I am using an iPad knockoff. Using Android v. 2.1.x.x

The method with which I download and install apps is downloading them off the internet on my laptop, transferring it to an microsdcard and then installing it on the android with "PK manager".

This method has worked with other apps, but unusually with any pdf reader, it just says "Application not Installed" "Blah blah could not be installed on this device".

What should I do? I am so frustrated!!! I need my PDF's!!! :(
================
Same darned issue.
Using a 10" Epad brand knockoff with android 2.1
Nothing from adobe will download much less run.
Any fixex or replacement(for adobe) will be much appreciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones