• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"From their talk with my time onboard, I realized they were the nefarious "Moon Pirates " . With a bounty of 5000GC they are known to terrorize these seas for quite a while .

However their luck ran out soon
after a while ,they encountered these gentlemen here and tried to take over their ship ,but all of them were defeated by these brave men . "
gulps some chromium

"These are but however men with limited knowledge of hovercraft so the craft is lying in the ocean .
I need a boat to travel back to deva and boats cost in range of 1000GC.Plus I dont have any armor and supplies to travel the harsh oceans "

"So here is the deal ,
I am a cartographer and I have the specifics of the hover craft location .
I drew a map in hope that I will learn to use a hovercraft and return to that location but it will take time .
The civilian award for destroying Moon pirates is 2000GC while the military is 5000GC plus you get promoted quickly ;) .
For the maps ,location of an hover craft and three Leather vest with Moon Insignia ,I am asking 2000GC plus one of those military armor vest .,even the used ones will do

Think about it carefully"

Upvote 0
"Interesting story but I think we will have to decline. Our records do not indicate any moon pirates in the area and I doubt we would be promoted for abandoning our post with pirates around."

"I hope you guys have a safe journey. I would be weary of the cleric of Mon however he doesn't seem to check out fully but I have no reason to hold you any longer."

Upvote 0
The man come aboard and reaches into his pocket he pulls out a flask, opens it, and holds it out for Mimzy. Mimzy is hesitant and then drinks from it while the man pets him for a moment.

The man says "What a strange creature...here you can have this" the man hands T'res the flask along with a slip of paper he had been holding against the flask and he whispers "call me" and exit's the ship.

Mimzy hisses as the flask is taken away and then resumes saying "nyu nyu..."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones