• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Almost cancelled my order last night !!!

bucsfan

Sep 25, 2011
Ok so i preordered the note 2 on 10/26 and i lost my debit card this past saturday so i had to cancel my order i was so bummed i had to place another order on the 5th and my wife just sold her sg3 and placed her order on the 1st and our orders were still saying processing as of yesterday around 8pm so i called up att to aak about my wife note and i was told it should ship that night then i called premier to ask about my order and i was told it was on back order i almost fell out my chair and i went on the premier page and hit cancel on my order and then a box came up asking if i was sure and i thought should i just wait untill 2mar? and i said what the hell ill wait well i just woke up a half hour ago and to my surprise both our phones were shipped premier got fedex and regular got ups i am so happy i didn't cancel my order!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones