• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amazing Feat

I can't believe the kid that caught the ball gave it back. With the sports memorabilia market being at an all time high that's a 6 figure ball easy.
so are you saying you would not have given the ball back unless Judge paid him? i would have given it back as long as i get to have a picture with the ball and hopefully with Judge as well, but i would not have asked for any money.

Upvote 0
so are you saying you would not have given the ball back unless Judge paid him? i would have given it back as long as i get to have a picture with the ball and hopefully with Judge as well, but i would not have asked for any money.
You're a better person than most. Just don't think I could walk away from 6 figures especially when the baseball players are being paid what they're are being paid these days.

Edit : Judge is getting paid 19 million this year by the Yankees, so yeah, he can give me a few hundred thousand for a ball, yes ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it is pretty incredible, and sad that you have to question the legitimacy. To a lesser extent, or perhaps greater, what Pujols has done this year in his swan song.

Albert is relatively healthy for the 1st time in many years. He would have surpassed the record by now if he hadn't had nagging injuries the past 5 or so years.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones