• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AMAZING that still no availability, Pixel XL 128, Google Store!

I find it hard to believe that Google didn't have enough confidence in their product and expect the demand. I ordered at the end of November and was told my phone would ship today. Got an email from Verizon telling me it wont ship til 3/10/17 now. That is terrible service and even worse production times. I will keep my order, however if something else comes along before that, I may have to cancel my order and move on.

You ordered which model/color and through Verizon or Google Store directly? I haven't ordered and I would not unless the marketplace gave me a real indication that my order would actually be fulfilled in a timely fashion. I'd only buy from Google Store or not at all given my deep and profound whorish hatred for Verizon. I say "whorish" due to the fact that I am their customer due to wanting what I believe is still the best service near me.

Almost Saint Patrick's Day??? That is so far out of control!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who ever missed out on the Pixel or Pixel Xl due to them not being in stock consider yourselves lucky these devices are plagued with issues & All google is doing is sending out refurbished devices for warranty service they are just recycling bad devices from one consumer to another I'm going through it now & I've spoken to multiple Pixel owners that are on there 4th&5th pixel phone stay away from these devices i wish i had .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones