• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android 4.0.4 to 4.x

Not much activity on the L5 forum in here, but I'll try anyway.

My friends LG Optimus L5 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 has become a bit unstable sometimes. Will upgrading to Jelly Bean 4.x something be a good idea?

I downloaded the PC-Suit from LG, but noticed it was written there at the bottom of the page "The existing PC Suite IV does not support Ice Cream Sandwich OS". !? :thinking:

I can not find the tool called "LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL". I had no problem finding the driver on LG's website, but the tool is a whole other story. I looked high and low, in and out, up and down, and I even looked left and right before crossing the road....while I do find websites saying they have the software, in actuality they have nothing to do with LG, support, or anything along the lines of upgrading smart phones (thanks a lot Internet! :mad: ). When is I search LG for said tool, I get a response of "ITEM NOT FOUND". So, could you please help a very frustrated and confused old man find this wonderful tool you speak of? It would be very much appreciated. :smokingsomb:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones