• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 4.4.1 - Imminent (ITS LIVE-post #23)

After taking the ota, I'm getting wicked battery drain from wifi. I've never seen such horrible stats. Off the charger for just over 10.5 hours, only 15 minutes of screen and down to 39 percent with wifi being responsible for 39.4 percent of the drain. :mad:

:eek:

I haven't seen anything like that

I've got about 3 hours of screen on w/ 3 hours screen off podcast streaming and have been on WiFi all day

ybuhu2e2.jpg

Upvote 0
Just got my nexus 5 today and no update. Honestly the only reason I ordered this phone was because the update was supposedly rolling out on Thursday. However I gotta say, without the update this phone is a joke. Terrible speaker, absolutely terrible! The camera, well it's been spoken about a million times already so I won't get into it. Honestly I'm not even wanting to complain.... Just gonna say this, I doubt I'll be keeping the nexus 5 because for everyone that's saying well look at the price, I'll offer them this. I'd gladly pay $600 for a nexus that operates perfectly , what good is paying $400 for a half ass, half baked phone with such bad hardware issues. No update is going to fix these issues.

Upvote 0
Got my update as well. Really haven't taken any pictures so can't complain on that department. Speaker works just fine on my Nexus. Clear and loud. My only complaint so far is using this phone as an mp3 player. Coming from the One X with Beats audio makes it hard to listen to music on this device. Nevertheless I rather have this phone then any other out there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones