• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android 8.1 Google Images Issue

S1erra

Lurker
Jul 26, 2018
Hello, I have android 8.1 device that I have issues with. When I try to google search using google app or chrome, and then click on Images tab, its empty. All I see is the amount of images found and a page number row. So far I tried resetting my phone to factory settings, updating all the apps, updating phones ROM. Any other search engine or similar app work fine and show the images.
It seems like when I click Images tab, it tries to load PC version of the tab, however all other tabs work ok. Also if I disable Java script, then everything works but on PC site version. When I simply search and then scroll down, Images are there and visible, just when I click on the Images tab its empty..
This is really frustrating, I hope this is easily fixed because I use images often.

Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_3943.PNG
    IMG_3943.PNG
    68.9 KB · Views: 123

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones