• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Revolution HD

mbatson89

Android Enthusiast
Apr 21, 2010
UK
Rooted my phone last night and have now installed the Android Revolution HD ROM :D

Achieving S-Off proved to be a little difficult for me, having had a Desire before i had all sorts of old drivers/htc sync files on my machine which i had to go through and remove and then install the drivers for the HTC Sensation.

TIP: If like me you need to do this, go to HTC's site and download HTC Sync and simply cancel the installation once the drivers have been installed!

The rest of the process was a breeze!

Very happy with the ROM itself feels very quick and of course you can remove anything you don't want with Titanium. I have also installed the RCMix Sensation kernel and am currently overclocked at 1.6Ghz and running stable (have had boot loop issues when going above this though)

Can't report on battery life yet as it's too early to tell but if anyone has any questions about the ROM then feel free to ask :)

Reactions: Marcezo

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones