• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android version problem

Bs Dash

Lurker
Apr 17, 2020
Hello all,
I am a beginner in Android app development. I am making an app where people will soot a photo and will send it by email. The problem is after clicking the photo the preview is showing in my phone which is android 5.1 but it is not showing in android 7. Can anyone suggest to me what may the problem?

Welcome to Android Forums, Bs Dash! :)

I know that picking the best board for posting your question when you're new here can be daunting! So let me point you to our Android Development board. Your fellow app developers are more likely to see your question there.

When you post there, please be as specific as possible. For example, if you're using Android Studio, tell them which version you're using and the OS you're on. The more they know, the better able they'll be to offer help.

Good luck with your app!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones