• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dince F

Lurker
Sep 26, 2023
Hi ,
I have a Vivo smartphone with Android OS . I used to connect with my department wifi very often without any issues . One day , it stopped connecting to the same wifi . Usually the wifi redirect me to a web page for registration . And now , it just shows connecting .... connecting .... connecting , then saved / disabled . Its not redit=recting me to the webpage . But , my colleagues are able to connect to the same wifi in their smartphones / mobile device . What might be the issue ? As an ultimate solution , I tried factory reset / hard reset of my phone , and it didnt work even after the reset . Please help me with any suggestions / ideas . It would be really appreciated . Looking forward to hear from tech experts . :) Thanks and regards .

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones