• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Bird data lost?! D:

MinkaMuffin

Oct 29, 2010
Okay, so my Evo was having some issues, so I did a complete factory reset.
Beforehand I moved the Angry Birds app to my SD and then unmounted it.
However, when the reset was complete, the app didnt show up on the SD but on my computer it said there was an Angry Bird file there.
Angry Birds wouldnt install so I followed some instructions and unmounted the SD and then was able to install it, but now all my completed levels are gone.
Is there any way to get them back? I was so far along.. ;___;

Moving the app to the sd card doesnt actually move the save data, just the game data. When you do a factory reset, it removes everything from the phone. When you reinstall the game, it installs with no data.

Basically, no, there is no way to get your data back now. You removed it when you did the reset. In the future, the only way to backup a game AND its associated data, is to be rooted, and backup the app with Titanium Backup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones