• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Seasons is out!

ANYONE get three stars on 6 yet? Yikes!!!!

I did but.... it was pure stupid luck and I have no idea how it happened?!? I just remember watching one of the pigs fly way up into the air like it was blown up. Took forever to come back down. I don't think that's the way it was supposed to happen.

The only one I don't have 3 stars on yet is yesterday's, the 5th.

Upvote 0
I couldn't get the 7th one for a while then I threw the first bomb right over the back and it seemed to blow the whole level up!

Scored 115,000

It was like I'd hit a dynamite box. If you blow a few pigs up at once do they add to the explosion or something? I've never seen it do that before.

Pretty easy level. I got three stars and then tried what you said. 113,000.

One bit of advice. You might want to edit your's and put "spoiler" at the top just so others don't read it that don't want to see how to do it. That's a tough spot to hit. Can't seem to get it there again :). Maybe it gives it to you once?

Upvote 0
I'm stuck on 4! I finally got my three stars on 5 this morning, and 6 and 7 I got first try. Stupid 4 is kicking my but though. Any advice from those that found it easy?

Throw everything thru the middle of the first "snow tree"....including the egg-dropper. Have the egg-dropper fly up to kill last pig if he isn't already dead. Blue bird(s) should take out about 3/4 of that "tree". The yellow should fly thru to kill small pig at far right(doesn't have to). But I've found having that egg-dropper's egg to do nothing but the bird itself does the damage on the way up(I do that on a lot of levels)

Upvote 0
Throw everything thru the middle of the first "snow tree"....including the egg-dropper. Have the egg-dropper fly up to kill last pig if he isn't already dead. Blue bird(s) should take out about 3/4 of that "tree". The yellow should fly thru to kill small pig at far right(doesn't have to). But I've found having that egg-dropper's egg to do nothing but the bird itself does the damage on the way up(I do that on a lot of levels)

I'll give that a shot. Been doing the rest, but hadn't tried bringing the egg dropper in from below.

Upvote 0

oh thank you god! lol...seriously that level had been annoying the HELL outta me...was giving up lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones