• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Antutu Benchmark scores....

jfever311

Jan 8, 2012
In a pleasant melody
Hey fellow Commando owners, post your scores. My scores are as follows:

• Ram: 244
  • CPU integer: 522
  • CPU float point: 226
  • 2D: 207
  • 3D: 606
  • Database IO: 300
  • SD write: 7mb/s (70)
  • SD read: 16.6mb/s (166)
  • CPU frequency: 806 MHz
  • Total score: 2341
I have done this five times now and the scores come out very similar each time. My best total score has been 2387, which is still pretty low compared to most of the other devices around. Of course, those guys cannot go swimming with their phones like we can....... :D

Hey fellas, I am pretty sure that I switched my card out with the one I had in my old phone. It is an SanDisk 8gb Micro HC.

As for the configuration of the device, I am running Go Launchers ICS theme, Go Lockers Sense theme. I have no task killers or battery savers. They really are unnecessary, and I believe that they slowed my device down when I did try them. I also uninstalled A LOT of apps!! Everything that was on the list is gone, not frozen, but GONE! The only things I did keep were the keyboard and Innopath, which the latter might get the boot soon too. One iffy one was getting rid of the stock browser. That killed being able to voice search, but I really do not use voice anything, other than to actually use the phone as, well, a phone....

I am also running Antutu CPU Master Free v2.3.1, and I like it.

Hopefully once I figure out how to use this Supercharger thing, it will improve my benchmark even more...... :D

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones