• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Connect 4G Antutu Benchmark Results. (Post Your Scores Here!)

ae8dd50c-2030-27b1.jpg
ae8dd55e-2049-ffb9.jpg

Upvote 0
That's what the "but once I do I'll post what settings I'm running" was referring to, I accidentally edited out the first part on my phone apparently. (was posting that from phone.)
Anyways, I'm playing with a few prop tweaks, and such, and once I find out what works best I'll post it. I don't want to risk bricking anyone's phone besides my own.

Upvote 0
Ram: 1461
CPU integer: 2423
CPU float-point: 1003
2D graphics: 306
3D graphics: 1292
Database IO: 360
SD card write: 0
SD card read: 0
CPU Frequency: 1782 MHz
Total score: 6845
This is my best score, not sure y no sd card results other than its the stock 4gig from metro and its about all filled up, but thats not to bad i dont think (the score). IF i had a good sd card in this thing i think that score would go up by a decent amount, but thats a big IF. But as it is now im happy with the score i got.

Upvote 0
Its great to see the scores you guys are getting, but isn't a forum like this designed for users to share info and knowledge or has it now become lets see who has the biggest d**k.

So the only thing that should be allowed here is geek talk and knowledge?

There are plenty of threads filled with knowledge. There's nothing wrong with people comparing their benchmark scores, not every thread has to be technical. What I'd like to know is why it irritates you so bad that you had to even ask that.

Your post about a lack of info and knowledge contained neither by the way, what's this forum coming to huh? :rolleyes:

K, I'll stop before I get in trouble again :D

Reactions: flboy91
Upvote 0
Ram: 1461
CPU integer: 2423
CPU float-point: 1003
2D graphics: 306
3D graphics: 1292
Database IO: 360
SD card write: 0
SD card read: 0
CPU Frequency: 1782 MHz
Total score: 6845
This is my best score, not sure y no sd card results other than its the stock 4gig from metro and its about all filled up, but thats not to bad i dont think (the score). IF i had a good sd card in this thing i think that score would go up by a decent amount, but thats a big IF. But as it is now im happy with the score i got.

Funny thing, I ran one earlier & I got 2 zeros also. I never have before.

Upvote 0
Funny thing, I ran one earlier & I got 2 zeros also. I never have before.

Same with me. Its the 1st time that this has happend to me as well. i have never gotten 2 zeros in the sd card category (even with my old ascend) up untill i ran my last 4 series of tests. But my sd card wasn't completely filled up either, so i just kinda figured that was the cause. I had played with the sd speed setting in rom toolbox to c if it would change anything, but got the same result every time. But its nice to not b the only one with this happening....lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones