• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any evidence of hardware issues on S7?

peterh337

Android Enthusiast
Mar 24, 2015
I am delaying the purchase of the S7 because I want to wait till they implement any hardware fixes.

They are doing a whole load of software fixes but thus far I have not heard of issues which look like hardware. The camera in particular seems to work, which is about the only reason I want to upgrade from the S6.

Most of the issues seem to be isolated to individual units and generally software related. Given this situation, I highly doubt it Samsung will be going through the fairly intensive manufacturing process of hardware changes to the camera. There are 2 different vendor sources for sensors with the Sony version being touted in some locations as superior.
^^^^^
THIS!

What about the bluetooth messing up wifi?

A lot of people don't use BT but those with hands free car systems do (myself included). I've been reading up on this issue and it seems inconclusive. If there is interference, that could be an issue which can't be fixed in software.

You're always gonna hear the worst on the internet,it's human nature,people don't typically join or log-in to these sites unless they have a problem.

If you're waiting for a phone w/o any user complaints,you'll never have a new phone.............
Pick a phone & if it's not up to par,you'll know soon enough,well within most retailers buyers remorse/return period expires.

Reactions: Snakeyeskm
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones