• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any help appreciated.

iZeroX

Lurker
Mar 2, 2012
Had this phone for almost 2 years and today I was sending a text and set my phone down during a cod match after the match i looked down at my phone and it was on the Huawei logo screen and has been like that since. Pulled the battery more than enough times to know thats not gonna do anything. Can't boot in CWM and Firmware update (Vol UP + Vol Down + Power) results in a straight Purple screen. My phone is always on 120-860Mhz Smartass profile with SetCPU and I'm using a Custom ROM called A2tude i found on here awhile back. If anyone could give me anything else to try that's be appreciated. Also if anyone knows of anyway I could recover contacts or messages.
I believe I have Titanium on it but I havent ran it in a long time.
Edit: Tried fastboot and it gets stuck at waiting for device
Edit2: Fixed, Lost everything downloaded dload folder with Update.app to my sd card and did (Vol Up + Vol Down + Power) and reinstalled the stock firmware. Hope this can help anyone else searching for a solution.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones