• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any One Smart Enough To Solve This Issue?!

mleahy0549

Lurker
Apr 14, 2012
I have a Galaxy Note LTE for AT&T i1717

It will not power on. When I hold the power button it makes the noise(beep sound) like it would normally but nothing on the display shows up. I tried to do a hard reset (both volume and power hold) but nothing happens. I did get a response when I held down the volume down and power. It shows the custom mod screen so I know the display works!! Driving me crazy...

yes i've taken the battery out and tried to reset. plugged it in multple times.
NOTHING! And no Root was done.

Anyone out there who can help?!

It will not power on. When I hold the power button it makes the noise(beep sound) like it would normally but nothing on the display shows up. I tried to do a hard reset (both volume and power hold) but nothing happens. I did get a response when I held down the volume down and power. It shows the custom mod screen so I know the display works!! Driving me crazy...

MAYBE try removing the battery, SIM card, and Micro SD card for about ten minutes. Then put everything back in and see if that works. Honestly from there if there is no Rooting involved, you might as well talk to AT&T or Samsung

Upvote 0

AT&T sounds like your only option you have done everything i would have done before taking it in to a store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones