• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to convert iPhone games to Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. I just search internet for best android games,and then download the apk. files and install them with apps installer.

I found most apk. files here at 4shared,all free,no virus,easy to download,and easy to find what you're looking for.

just go to 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage ,try it out.;)

I downloaded the 4 shared app of the the market and if there is ever a paidd app I just get it from that it has worked 100% of the time for me but I just get free apps from the market

Upvote 0
Sorry to say but you can't really convert them, in fact it's even difficult for us developers to do so with our own games because they speak completely different languages (iPhone is programmed in Objective-C and Android is programmed in Java), so the games have to either be re-written in the other language, or originally created on some kind of multiplatform SDK like Unity.

There's one simple reason that iOS has more and better games though, it's the lack of support from the gamers on Android. Because Android is open the users have much more of a tendency to want the games for free, whether that means pirating or just ignoring most of the paid games. Generally developers don't put much enthusiasm into getting their stuff on Android because Android games don't seem to make money, and this is the only reason Android versions of games either come late or not at all.

The best way you can help Android to catch up with iOS is to support the developers by buying the games. Generally they're fully interactive video games which are cheaper than the cup of coffee you're probably drinking while reading this (though some developers use the tactic of charging more on Android to make up for the lower number of sales). If everybody forked out a couple of dollars for games more often, Android wouldn't be so left behind for software.

Upvote 0
Piracy is OK? Because the apps are hard to get?

I see.

So, I'm really sorry about that.

But it's in violation of the law of the land where this site is hosted, not to mention disrespectful to whine about it and then brag about breaking our laws using the free bandwidth we've given you.

I guess that makes more sense than dropping the dev an email (always listed in the Play Store, it's a requirement) and either asking for your country to be supported or arranging an alternative payment method.

I've had about all of this thread I can stand.

/thread closed and cleaned

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones