1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

anybody else.????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1iwilly, Jun 4, 2014.

1. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

hello to all
    on may 9-2014 i got 2 s5 from t-mobile corporate store. so i took as my payment due day is on the 9th of each month.well i get a text from t-mobile
    stating my payment is due on june-2 so i call them they state their monthly due day is always on the 2 of each month as they are not prepaid.so i said to them i'm paying for 30 day service but only receiving for 23 days.??? so payment is due on the second of each month but my 3gb of data doesn't start until the 9th of each month. WTF

Advertisement

2. jamjr74

jamjr74 Well-Known Member

I may be wrong but I think what they will do is prorate your first months bill for the 23 days. In other words your first bill should be 7 days cheaper of that makes sense.

3. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

thanks but not really because what i was told. my monthly bill will be is the same exact amount i just got finish paying.

4. jamjr74

jamjr74 Well-Known Member

That's not cool. I know when I signed up my first bill came in the second month. I got billed a partial month and then a full month. Hope it works out.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews