• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anybody has the stock recovery for android Sense TW102

I was tampering with my Obama phone just to end up bricking it. Now my phone is stuck in fastboot.

My end goal is to put a custom ROM on it that allows me to use it for more than a year and without all the unnecessary bloatware.

But I am ok with the stock recovery too as a working phone is better than no phone.

Thank you in advance!

Hi!!!
If you are unfamiliar with the process or if you are not confident in your technical abilities, it may be best to seek the assistance of a professional or to consider other options to avoid further damaging your device. I recommend choosing a reputable and experienced professional who specializes in working with Android devices. I found SalvageData to be a cost-effective option for data recovery. But keep in mind that seeking professional assistance may come at a cost, and it's important to compare the cost of professional help with the cost of a new device before making a decision :oops:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones