• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unbrick my motorola android phone please

Do you have adb and fastboot on the laptop along with the Motorola usb drivers?
i just googled adb and i have not installed that.
seems like debug mode is needed, but how would we solve that?

dont know what you mean by motorola usb drivers.
Sorry im new to all this but if it would work, i would easily give you like 200usd for it.

I lost my dad when i was 15 and now i got exaclty that feeling again.
I just cant accept that my pics and all will be lost forever.
I have actually been crying a little, thats how bad it is.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
and what will it do more specific?

i asked a Company and they said it would cost about 1500usd to revolver data and the chansen was still very smal.

and just like that, NO answer. highly suspicious. will wipe my pc just to be safe
sorry been working and was too tired to respond when i got home......my appologies.

so after reading your posts again.....using adb is useless unless you have usb debugging turned on from the beginning. without that you really can't use adb or fastboot.

i would take the phone or at least call a repair shop and see if they can pull the images off of the phone.

have you tried this at least:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sorry been working and was too tired to respond when i got home......my appologies.

so after reading your posts again.....using adb is useless unless you have usb debugging turned on from the beginning. without that you really can't use adb or fastboot.

i would take the phone or at least call a repair shop and see if they can pull the images off of the phone.

have you tried this at least:
was suspicious that Stevenraccon just stopped answering and my cpu suddenly was at 90 % all the time after his files.

yes i have sent e-mail to a few different companys and one of them said "it is a slim chance they can fix it since the software in motorola is quite poor. it will cost you 1300 usd plus tax?

so quite a lot of money.
some other company said it probobly could be fixed and that it would cost about 500 usd.

So quite a bit difference depending on what company you ask.

and some other guyon Facebook said it was not possible to get back data from a factory resetted phone since every android after Android 7 is hard encrypted and it would take a lifetime to crack encryption even with the best computer.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
So I am having the same issue with a moto edge 2022 that the USB debug set to on. I too have tons of very important files I hope not to l
IMG_20231111_022908038~2.jpg
ose. Help please

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones