• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone found a decent screen protector that actually fits?

Hi!

I have this lovely screen protector designed for the DHD, i'm not sure were in the world u live, but I bought this on www.mytrendyphone.no

If u live in england, HTC Desire HD Screen Protector SP P430 <-- All the accessories i've bought the last 2-3yrs is from this online store! works great in norway. good prices, fast delivery

This type of screen protecter is really good! bought the same to my htc hd, and htc desire and now dhd! think it's the original screen protector! You'll get 2 screen protectors.

good luck!

Upvote 0
I'm using zagg invisibleshield, nice one.
smile.gif

Upvote 0
I had one of thse on my n900 but found it a bit grippy - is it still the same now?

Yeah, its still got a sort of sticky rubbery feel to it, but I'm generally still very happy with it.

In the future, I may not get the Zagg again, but I'd definately only ever get another wet application protector. It was just so easy to install and perfect afterwards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones