• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone got the SKYPE(Beta) Apk?

Solo

Dec 21, 2009
Seems skype has pulled it's app from the market. I used it alot for simple skype chatting on the go. But after I re-flashed my phone It wasn't in the market anymore and I forgot to back it up assuming I could just re-download. Anyone mind helping me out?

Seems skype has pulled it's app from the market. I used it alot for simple skype chatting on the go. But after I re-flashed my phone It wasn't in the market anymore and I forgot to back it up assuming I could just re-download. Anyone mind helping me out?

no problem,

Swype | Text Input for Screens

go there and help your self, this is the newer updated version. it will only last 90 days tho, but hey, better than 0 days anyday, lol

Upvote 0

Skype Launches on Android Platform and more than 100 Java-Enabled Mobile Phones - About Skype

I am not sure which version I downloaded to my Moment, It worked tho, I just cannot make phone calls to Spain yet as there is a charge involved...I did not downloaded it from the market either, I went to Skype's mobile site... I used skype on my Blackberry no problem... I believe it is still in beta version...
Let us know if you download and if it works for you...;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones