• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet?

@ROBINSON

Don't worry about the report of faulty devices. All electronic goods are subject to faults. Look on any Forum, whether it's for Droid, iPhone, TV's etc etc - you'll see loads of people all saying that their device doesn't work properly. This may be for a few reasons:

It's a forum so people come for help when they need it.
People naturally report the bad rather than the good (look at Hotel/Holiday reviews).

This is the nature of forums and unfortunately for people like yourself (and me 2 weeks ago) makes parting with your money a more daunting prospect.

Compare reviews of the Nexus One to the Hero when that came out though - they are far better.

Upvote 0
Mine turned up just a minute ago. 48 hours from ordering to delivery!

Nice! That is really speedy! Now go get some fingerprints all over it so it's officially yours!

As for the dust q, none of that stuff under my screen thankfully. Although I can't imagine I'd notice very quickly as my display is always pretty dim and I'm pretty poor sighted!

Upvote 0
Remember when you were little and got new trainers? Your mates would stamp on them to "Christen" them! Maybe could start that with phones...

I just puked a little.

What's wrong with you??! 'Scuse me, just got to go cuddle my phone again, it looks lonely. All that ruddy bubblewrap is making it difficult to stroke it properly though... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
ok mine now says its at depart facility 8.33am. could it fly out now and be here for monday?

Hi all this is my first post, just wanted to say I have the exact same DHL info, they phone me today and said it should be with me on monday, so should be the same for you!

I have the motorola milestone already but was so curious about the nexus i had to get one to compare, but I can only afford to keep one!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones