• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone thinking about the moto z?

The Moto Droid Z sucks, I just purchased two of them and within two days both screens are cracked. I took them back to verizon and I was told I would have to pay $250 each to have replaced. I've had many different cell phones since they first came out and this is the first time that I have had a screen crack on me, top it off both are cracked, gorilla screen hell.

Upvote 0
The Moto Droid Z sucks, I just purchased two of them and within two days both screens are cracked. I took them back to verizon and I was told I would have to pay $250 each to have replaced. I've had many different cell phones since they first came out and this is the first time that I have had a screen crack on me, top it off both are cracked, gorilla screen hell.
My screen cracked in my pocket. The same pocket my 6S has lived and not broken for a year....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones