• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone waiting on the 10,000 mah extended battery and case from ZeroLemon?

Found out last week from ZeroLemon's website that they will be releasing and selling a 10,000 mah extended battery with a rugged case called ZeroShock for the note 3! I think the OEM 3200 mah battery is good but will pale in comparison to a 10,000 mah battery!

I HATE having to charge my phone every night so I am assuming I will only have to plug in once a week with the ZeroLemon battery.

Found out last week from ZeroLemon's website that they will be releasing and selling a 10,000 mah extended battery with a rugged case called ZeroShock for the note 3! I think the OEM 3200 mah battery is good but will pale in comparison to a 10,000 mah battery!

I HATE having to charge my phone every night so I am assuming I will only have to plug in once a week with the ZeroLemon battery.

I will honestly have to say with the battery life I am getting on the Note 3, this is probably the first phone I will not purchase an extended battery for. I have had an extended battery on every smartphone I have owned, but this one doesn't need it...IMO.

If you get one...keep us posted on the results.

Upvote 0
Doing the math, I'm thinking it won't come close to lasting a week for you.
I've charged my phones every night for as long as I can remember. I may skip some days here and there but that's if I'm not working the following day and I still have 50%+.
If the OE battery is giving you a full days use, why would you need more? Maybe buy a OE spare just in case but that monster would be way over kill.
I know over kill, I hunt rabbits with a 45/70!

Upvote 0
Doing the math, I'm thinking it won't come close to lasting a week for you.
I've charged my phones every night for as long as I can remember. I may skip some days here and there but that's if I'm not working the following day and I still have 50%+.
If the OE battery is giving you a full days use, why would you need more? Maybe buy a OE spare just in case but that monster would be way over kill.
I know over kill, I hunt rabbits with a 45/70!

I'm on my phone most of the day, and the OEM battery was starting to die around 7-8. With the extended battery it provides me enough battery life to leave it unplugged usually for 2-3 days and also a rugged case. Ive gotten so used to using the extended batteries.

Upvote 0
I have the 9300 for the Note 2 and honestly, as long as Samsung keeps doing what they do with the batteries, I don't see myself buying another extended.
I believe I used mine MAYBE a total of 4 times. It takes so long to charge back up that I told myself I'll only use it on the wknds; but then by the time the wknd came I forgot I even had the battery.

Upvote 0
And my battery completely flattened itself again yesterday in 5 hours or so. Really looking forward to that 10 000 mAh battery.

Fortunately, at the moment I'm carrying a spare and have a charger for any floating battery.

You and me both! U.S. customers will be able to buy the battery and case by the 3rd week of November from Amazon or Ebay but don't know anything about international ETA.

Upvote 0
I just don't understand what's going on here (not really).
Other threads on this very forum speak of great to terrible battery life. These "phones" are so much more for those who use 'em that way. What I mean is, this powerful computer, when it is used as such has terrible battery life. Lite computer usage and mainly used as a phone the battery just lasts and lasts. Is it possible some of us got batteries that were not up to specks or on the bottom of the scale?
I know with auto batteries, during production, they are tested for output. Some make the grade, others fail and are sold accordingly (for less $).
If I were one of the guys that were very displeased, I'd give Samsung a shout out. They may just replace the battery.
Maybe do some swapping with a friend that has the same phone. See if it is the battery or just your above and beyond the "norm" usage.
Personally my usage varies quite a bit. When I'm slow at work and I'm in the field, my usage goes way up just playing and figuring this thing out. Under normal conditions for me, I have around 50-75% left at the end of the day.

Upvote 0
How legit/quality are their products?

They definitely dont come from the USA, and the prices are REALLY cheap making me worry that it could be cheap garbage

IE the rugged s4 case + extended battery is only 19.99

I imagine the note 3 wouldnt be more than 30$ since it has a bigger battery

Read the reviews on amazon and the net concerning the zerolemon batteries because most of it is extremely positive. The $19.99 is ONLY for the rugged case NOT for the battery and case. The extended battery itself costs between $40 to $50 on amazon.

Upvote 0
For me, I love the idea of that much power, but hate the thought of carrying it around. I like the fit of the phone in my pocket as is.
I have a 12000mah portable charger and I also got a 10ft USB3 cable. I understand not wanting to be attached to a cable all the time, but I'm ok with charging mine every night.
With my Note 2, I had 2 spare batteries and it was a pain swapping out batteries all the time. I just came to grips with charging when needed...lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones